Friday, May 22, 2020

Disruption

Three months into the new year, of the new decade, and the world has succumbed to the COVID-19 pandemic.  Everybody's lives got upended so suddenly.  Some people lost a loved one or two, some even more.  Sad.  Millions on unemployment stats.  Economy in shambles looking like the Depression Era numbers.  Reported news are scary, confusing rather than provide clarity of information.  I try not to fully engage in the news save for my sanity.  What a strange time we're living in now.  

I haven't blogged since December of last year.  Just didn't have the urge to do it during the normal times.  Now,  I don't know what "normal" means anymore after this COVID-19.  

One thing is for sure, I'll keep drawing what my eyes see, one day at a time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment