The NYC Urban Sketchers event last weekend was held in Essex Market but I still remember last year's event hosted by Tina and Josh. I came in late to the event last Saturday so I just focused on getting something done before the throw down. I was trying to figure out the composition from where I was seated and decided the pizza place would be it. Finished adding the colors at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, I thought I'd be done and happy with PSEV3 but, NO... almost there, but not quite the fully flat folding sketch easel! Yeste...
-
James Gurney developed a lightweight sketching easel and created an instructional video that comes in a downloadable format and the DVD ...
-
After the NYC Urban Sketchers event at the National Museum of American Indian two weekends ago, I spent half an hour sketching the construct...

Great composition! I love how this painting glows.
ReplyDeleteThanks Joan! The toned paper and the colors blended really nicely on this one.
Delete