A quick sketch done two years ago using the SketchBookX app on my Android phone. I recall he was trying to get a nap on the morning train to the city.
Saturday, December 29, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, I thought I'd be done and happy with PSEV3 but, NO... almost there, but not quite the fully flat folding sketch easel! Yeste...
-
James Gurney developed a lightweight sketching easel and created an instructional video that comes in a downloadable format and the DVD ...
-
After the NYC Urban Sketchers event at the National Museum of American Indian two weekends ago, I spent half an hour sketching the construct...

He looks like one of those people who would be snoring and then swear they don't snore. Happy New Year, Mel! Wishing you a happy, healthy, inspired 2019 surrounded by those you love.
ReplyDeleteLOL, Good catch there, Joan! Thank you for your friendship, the inspiration, and all these wonderful wishes you share. Happy New Year!
Delete