Monday, November 18, 2019

7 Hour Draw-A-Thon

My second time doing the High School of Art and Design Draw-A-Thon fundraising event (first one was last year).  The most recent one was on Saturday, Nov. 16th from 10:00am - 7:00pm.  Although not an Urban Sketching event, quite a number of us showed up to brush up our observational skills.  For me, it was a good practice to draw human gestures.  The first sketch I did was of the sketchers in the room trying to get a sketch likeness of their chosen model subject.


Then I moved to the other room where the "nekid" models were.  I did one of the sketchers scene too.  The rest of the captured sketches came from several different models.  There is one stand-out model who delivered some dynamic poses including facial expressions to the sketcher's delight. Overall, I really enjoyed this event and look forward to the next one in spring next year.





1 comment:

  1. You did quite a lot of nudes with good proportions and lines!

    ReplyDelete