Friday, February 26, 2021

Sketching Theme of the Week: Tools

The NYC Urban Sketcher community I belong to have a weekly suggested theme for sketch practice.  This week's theme is all about tools.  I don't have any of those big tools, or if ever, they are in storage right now.  Instead, I have this pocketable Leatherman Multi-function tool that has been in my possession since 1988.  For this sketch, I selected a pre-marked page out of an old sketchbook from last year and used the PITT Brush pens.  Coming back to this sketching style after not applying it in months is a bit difficult but once I got working, the learned skills slowly started manifesting back.  






2 comments:

  1. I like the way this came out on the pre-marked page. Well done! Looks like a useful tool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This multi-purpose tool is really my EDC. Except for the faulty blade-locking mechanism, it's perfect for everyday repairs. Thanks for visiting, Joan.

      Delete