Wednesday, November 24, 2021

A Food Cart Vendor at Grand Central Terminal

I made a quick sketch of a food cart vendor near the Vanderbilt Avenue entrance to the Grand Central Terminal over a week ago.  Once I got home, I added some watercolor wash to it.  This evening, I saw the same food cart vendor and couldn't resist showing the sketch to him.  Basically, I wanted to add a name to the food cart vendor in my sketch.  He was amazed and asked if he could have it.  "I don't tear out a page of my sketchbook" was my reply to Moustafa but I did let him take a picture of it instead.



2 comments:

  1. Love it with the added color! It gives it a lot of personality!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, the color didn't spoil but rather gave it a lot of personality. Thanks for stopping by, Joan!

      Delete