Sunday, August 14, 2022

Weekend Sketch at Rockefeller Park

It was just the perfect day at the beautiful Rockefeller Park, South Meadow, Battery Place, in New York City.  Found this great view that I like and selected Aaron's marked sheet in my sketchbook to fit this scene.  To make it work, I looked at key marks on my sheet and found that the bottom part maybe a good match for the little pool and the bridge.  The Mallard ducks in the pool attracted a strong interest from this father with two daughters in tow.  Soon, another father and daughter came into view.  They were in the right space at the right time!  After about three hours of working on this scene, I pretty much had it with the sketch.




 

1 comment:

  1. It is always fun to see how you work the black design into your sketch! Well done!

    ReplyDelete