I've never been to this museum before so I joined the NYC USk group last weekend for some sketching fun. Glad to find the collection of Pysanki Easter Eggs at the basement level where they have them displayed in glass showcases among other cultural things from Ukraine. When I got tired of sketching the Easter eggs, I went for the other Urban Sketchers in my line of sight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, I thought I'd be done and happy with PSEV3 but, NO... almost there, but not quite the fully flat folding sketch easel! Yeste...
-
James Gurney developed a lightweight sketching easel and created an instructional video that comes in a downloadable format and the DVD ...
-
After the NYC Urban Sketchers event at the National Museum of American Indian two weekends ago, I spent half an hour sketching the construct...
Nice sketch of the eggs and the sketchers. I have 4/5 pysanki eggs that I've made. I didn't get to do them with my sister this year.
ReplyDelete