Sketches and Some
Monday, December 24, 2018
Surprise!
Very much surprised to see a dusting of snow over the tree tops this morning.
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Joan Tavolott
December 24, 2018 at 5:04 PM
We had a dusting here too, but it was gone before I got outside.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portable Sketch Easel Version 4 (PSEV4)
Well, I thought I'd be done and happy with PSEV3 but, NO... almost there, but not quite the fully flat folding sketch easel! Yeste...
Portable Sketch Easel
James Gurney developed a lightweight sketching easel and created an instructional video that comes in a downloadable format and the DVD ...
The Construction near the Bowling Green Park
After the NYC Urban Sketchers event at the National Museum of American Indian two weekends ago, I spent half an hour sketching the construct...
We had a dusting here too, but it was gone before I got outside.
ReplyDelete