Thursday, September 9, 2021

A Car Show Sketches

A car show was held last month to benefit a local church.  I got there late in the afternoon and most of the car exhibitors were wrapping up for the day.  This shiny black 1939 Chevrolet sedan was so interesting to sketch but even more interesting were this couple seated in picnic chairs just behind the car.  I suppose they were the owners.  And then this sketch of another car that I forgot to mark down the model year.  Again, I became more interested in the people nearby.



2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing the old cars at these shows. Their owners are usually characters too. Good sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right about the owners based on my observation. There's such a good appeal seeing the old cars. I like that their front end usually aren't angry looking like the cars of today :-) Thanks for looking,Joan.

      Delete