Thursday, January 27, 2022

No smoking on the train!


"STAY AMAZING" was the tag line on this poster ad found on Car 9157, 8:07am train to GCT. A lady sat ahead of my row. Her head covering attracted my attention. What a nice "model" to include in my sketch. I was so absorbed into my
sketch activity that I didn't noticed what was going on until a conductor came and said to the man seated one row up across, "Do not smoke. No smoking on the train!" The guy was a bum! No wonder it smelled like cigarettes in the car. At that point, just like the other passenger on my row, I got up and walked toward the next car up.


1 comment:

  1. It is so annoying when people completely disregard the rules and make it unpleasant for the other passengers.Glad you got most of the sketch completed.

    ReplyDelete