Tuesday, February 15, 2022

A Commuter Sketch on Car 6127

On the right page, I was trying to get a good likeness of this commuter for about 15 minutes or so but I wasn't quite satisfied with the results.   Then I noticed this sleeping lady across the aisle right after the train departed 125th Street Station for Grand Central Terminal.  She wore this very warm looking fur coat but what got my attention was her black boots.  I quickly tried to get the lines done on the left page of the sketchbook lest she awake when the train reached the terminus.  Tombow Grey markers added at home. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice sketch of both women. I do like her fur and the boots...looks ready for a cold day when she exits the station.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joan. Quite a fancy coat this lady has and it was a nice challenge to sketch it.

      Delete