Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Waiting for a ride

My 16 year old car with a standard transmission broke down a week ago.   It was a clutch failure.  Luckily, I wasn't driving on the road but it happened at a most inconvenient time.  Made it to my doctor's appointment in a hurry via a taxi service and did the same on the return trip back to the storage facility where it happened.  The car insurance office sent a tow service but it took a long 3.5 hours wait.  Well, I didn't mind the wait as I kept busy with my sketching at the clinic, the storage facility where it broke down, and the gas repair shop where my car was deposited for repairs.



4 comments:

  1. Sorry you had problems with your car, but I'm glad you had something to help pass the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan, Thank you! And thank goodness for the art (sketch) entertainment! Car is old so repairs are bound to happen.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Rajani, for stopping by this blog.

      Delete