Thursday, November 8, 2018

CAT machine

The next yoga class wouldn't start until two hours later and I have about half an hour of daylight left to sketch something yesterday.  I found this CAT heavy machinery parked off site at an unofficial rest area stop on Merritt Parkway south bound where there used to be toll gates back in the late 1980's.  Anyway, I worked on the sketch from my car and added some green shading later at home.  One more thing, I put down the date incorrectly one day ahead of the actual date.


2 comments:

  1. You really have a collection of machinery in you sketches. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joan. I've a feeling that this was the same machine used in the construction area sketch from an elevated view I did last summer. Time to find another type of machinery! LOL

      Delete