Monday, November 5, 2018

The High Line

It was a very windy cold day last Saturday at The High Line, a very popular tourist destination, where the NYC Urban Sketchers gathered for the weekend outing.  Too bad, I couldn't stay for longer.  However, it was great to see urban sketcher friends from near and afar even for the short two hours I was with them.    
   
I started a rough sketch of something a few days ago that did not materialize so I repurposed that page for this High Line sketch.  


2 comments:

  1. I love how you are shading with the ball point pen. You are really working it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joan. As you know, with any art tool, the more you use it, the more you discover its capabilities. I'm enjoying the ball point pen for now. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete