Sunday, November 4, 2018

One Year Anniversary

Guess what?  I made my first blog entry on Oct. 17, 2017 so technically, the "Sketches and Some" blog is a year and several days old.  It's amazing how time flies!

When I started this blog,  I wasn't sure what to write about or how it would turn out.  It was hard and it took agonizing days to create the second entry.  In hindsight, I guess you just need to keep at it no matter what.  Good or bad.  Now, I try to post daily of more recent work, not a repeat, if I can help it.  It is a great pleasure to share my work with you.

Before heading home from the city yesterday, I sketched the sculpture of Jules-Félix Coutan "Glory of Commerce" that sits atop the Grand Central Terminal.  The view was from the corner of East 40th St. & Park Ave.   Bic 4 color ballpoint pen and Fabriano FlexBook Ivory 85 gms.








No comments:

Post a Comment