Tuesday, August 24, 2021

A Commuter Sketch on Cars 9393 and 9289

Sometimes, when everything is going right, I get good sketch results on the commute to the city.  I think these two sketches has made it to that list of interesting ones by far.  That guy with the headphone was busy with his mobile device but I was busy capturing a good likeness of his shoes before working my sketch up to his head.  On the second sketch, he was seated several rows away but I had a good look and this sketch of him was just satisfactory to my liking.



2 comments:

  1. I love that your started with a good sketch of the first guy's feet. lol They do look good. The second guy could be seated in front of his big screen TV in his man cave. He looks so comfortable. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, "...in his man cave." He does look so comfortable in that seat. Thanks for visiting :-)

      Delete