Monday, August 30, 2021

Bryant Park Sketch Meet

The rescheduled Bryant Park sketch meet two Sundays ago was successfully held yesterday.  It was a bit cloudy but not hot and muggy like we've had in the previous days.  I came early and had a chance to socialize with dear friends and met new participants, too.  In the morning, I sketched a view looking West of 41st Street and in the afternoon, the towering view of the One Vanderbilt building on the East 42nd Street.  It was great day to be with my NYC USk friends!





2 comments:

  1. Both of these are really nice. I like how you added watercolor to the first one but kept it subtle enough not to have it overpower the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Joan. I'm very much afraid of using more ink pigment than I should. In some cases, it's to an advantage but mostly out of caution.

      Delete