Thursday, October 28, 2021

Commuter Sketch on Car 9193

I barely made it on the 7:59am train to Grand Central Terminal but I had the two seater all to myself.  Not much of a view from my seat.  Since I've been doing a lot more of this daily commute sketches, I want to draw some variety from what I see.  It's a bit problematic at times since the car interior doesn't change.  The view is always the same.  The commuter always add to the scene but it's a bit tricky to navigate the sketch lest I get caught sketching them.  




2 comments:

  1. That's the problem with sketching on the train. The interior is always the same unless you find a different perspective. I am loving your window reflections of the commuters. That's a good way to not have to be staring at them constantly. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Joan. Now you see my dilemma. :-( It's fun to find some creative solution to a problem.

    ReplyDelete