Thursday, October 4, 2018

Inktober 03: Roasted

The first idea was to purchase and sketch a whole roasted chicken from the store.  That didn't happen so I just doodled three whole chickens roasting in an oven.  Well, it wasn't really an urban sketch and I also wanted to make an entry in that small Flex Book for Inktober 2018.  I saw a fresh can of Costco branded Kirkland Super Extra Large Peanuts on the shelf so that became the second sketch.  I'm beginning to like this Bic pen and the kind of shading you can do with it.  Interesting!







2 comments:

  1. Nice sketch of the can of peanuts as well as the rotisserie chickens. Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joan. I had fun doing these sketches. That one chicken on the first rack looks so plum and yummy! Hahaha.

      Delete