Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Inktober 30: Jolt

I was looking for something to sketch inside the Bruce Museum but couldn't find the right one to start with.  This after Arthur, a docent, gave me a quick tour of the current exhibit - ReTooled Highlights from the Hechinger Collection.

On the way home, I passed by this vintage 1930's Ford V8 red pickup truck loaded with festive Thanksgiving holiday decorations of pumpkins and bunches of dried corn stalks.  It was parked by the entrance to the Hotel Delamar.  This was good enough to keep me going for a quick sketch.  One more Inktober day...


2 comments:

  1. I guess we were both attracted to older vehicles. Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we were! Except you get rewarded for your classic car sketches :-) Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete