Gone all day in the city today. On the way back home, I kept busy sketching the cabin from where I was seated.
Saturday, November 17, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, I thought I'd be done and happy with PSEV3 but, NO... almost there, but not quite the fully flat folding sketch easel! Yeste...
-
James Gurney developed a lightweight sketching easel and created an instructional video that comes in a downloadable format and the DVD ...
-
After the NYC Urban Sketchers event at the National Museum of American Indian two weekends ago, I spent half an hour sketching the construct...

Nice bright color to your seats. Nice perspective to the luggage racks and seat tops.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Joan. It's nice I have the Red ink color included in the Bic 4 color pen but inefficient for larger shapes. Notice how I restated the center seat-top size four times because it wasn't squaring up with the overhead luggage rack that was drawn later than the seat tops. Got to look into the Tombow grey markers for efficiency :-)
Delete