Monday, March 20, 2023

A Coffee Shop Sketch

The reception and opening of the Westchester NYC Urban Sketchers Art Show was held at the Warner Library in Tarrytown last Saturday.  After the event, I proceeded to the Coffee Labs Roasters coffee shop on Main Street for some good ground coffee.  They renovated the shop and the seating capacity look much larger now than how it remember it back in 2020 before the COVID shutdown.  In the 50 minutes of nursing my cappuccino, I was able to sketch the scene before me.  I showed the sketch to the young teenager named Susan who politely asked if it's okay to take a picture of it.  



2 comments:

  1. You got a lot of details into that sketch. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice to sketch and capture the nice atmosphere in this coffee shop. Thank you, Joan.

      Delete