Friday, March 17, 2023

Fridays at The Morgan Museum & Library

I got off work early today so I made a stop at The Morgan Library and Museum.   It's free to get in from 5:00-7:00 PM on Fridays.  I didn't book on-line but they gave me a free ticket at the door.  I like to watch the jazz music performances so I can practice live sketching.  This evening, it was by The Bailsmen that played the gypsy jazz and hot swing music type.  They don the period outfit too which is great to identify with the music.  Fun filled evening until I noticed it was time to catch the train ride home!





2 comments:

  1. I always get jealous when I see your sketches of musicians. Working in the city gives you access to so many wonderful things to sketch. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While that is true, working in the city is also exhausting yet can be interesting on any given day. Thanks for visiting, Joan.

      Delete