Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Another Car Repair

I was away on a short trip two weeks ago and I know that one tire up front has a leak and would be needing air after I came back.  Well, it was flat so put the emergency spare tire on and drove the car to Midas Tire Center in Port Chester last Saturday. I told them I need a replacement valve.  Upon inspection, they found another tire with a faulty valve and also suggested replacing the rotors and brakes, too.  Such was the problem with keeping older cars.  It had to be done anyway so for the two hours they worked on my car, I found time to sketch-wait the repair job.

This was Jeff who helped me with the repair job.



 

2 comments:

  1. Cars are such high maintenance! It seems like when I need a new tire it is usually more than one, so I replace all four. It is nice that you were able to sketch the work being done. Hope this is it for repairs for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, they are! Aren't they? Crossing my fingers for luck. Thanks for looking, Joan.

      Delete