Wednesday, February 14, 2024

The Gas Station Repair Shop

I brought in my car for a quick oil change job at the next door gas station and repair shop.  They were very nice to accommodate me without a prior appointment.  They had booked several jobs for the day but due to the snowy weather on Tuesday, only one have shown up when I got there.  I asked if I could just wait until they finish the job, not to rush them.  I just wanted to peek into the vision window and get a nice sketch of the repair bay area.  The red-painted tire machine caught my attention so I started the sketch from there.  That upper right corner was the rear under pinning of my car.  Once Benny got into the scene, I had to add him in as he worked on the other car.  The office manager checked me out, curious at what I was doing.  Soon, Alex finished working on my car.  Before I left the shop, I showed the sketch to Alex and Benny.  They both liked it.



2 comments:

  1. Another auto shop sketch under your belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Another car repair expense to memorialize in a sketch. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete