Thursday, March 14, 2024

A Vacation in Scotland: Part I

Toward the end of February last month, I had been pretty much restless and wanting to go away for some relaxation. The opportunity to visit Edinburgh came into play and I made a go of it.  There will be several entries I will be making here but let's start with the delayed flight I had from JFK to EDI.

The waiting game at T8 Gate 18.

Once airborne, the obligatory cabin sketch. Lucky, I got the aisle seat.

At LHR, we waited a while for the terminal shuttle bus to arrive. 
Many restless passengers were ready to disembark.


They rebooked my flight for a later flight.  Here I was sketch-waiting the game. 







2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the delays, but at least you had something to occupy your time. Your travel to Scotland surprised me. Do you know people there? Love the sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trip was made in a short notice. No, I don't know anyone there but Anne convinced me to go and it didn't disappoint. Should have gone with her two years ago. I love what I saw. So much to see and sketch in this beautiful city!

      Delete