Wednesday, May 9, 2018

On the B61 Bus to Red Hook

There was an Expo at Pier 12 two days before last weekend's Five Boro Bike Tour event where the participants had to pickup the Rider's Identification Kit.  From Grand Central Terminal, I took the #5 downtown train to Borough Hall and then boarded the B61 bus to Red Hook where I was to get off at King Street corner.

An Oriental looking mother and daughter were seated in front of me.  The mother's hair clip accessory caught my attention and decided to sketch it.  As a result, I missed the King Street stop by three blocks down Van Brunt Street.  

Walking back towards the Pier 12 direction, I passed by the bar at a corner street that looked so familiar.  Oh, it was where we had our show and tell one time we did the USK Red Hook outing!  

Color later added at home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment