Thursday, March 8, 2018

#OneWeek100People2018

#OneWeek100People2018

Drawing people isn't natural for me.  It's just a skill I need to learn more.  With some hesitation, I started sketching people from the TV talk shows I regularly watch. At the rate I was going, I couldn't possibly make the 100 people.  Today, however, I changed my strategy to draw tiny people sketches.  53 people sketches from dining at Dig Inn, Rye Ridge Shopping Center and 43 people sketches at the Stamford Mall.  Thus, I was able to fit in 96 people sketches on one sheet(back to back) of Strathmore Toned Tan, 5.5 in x 8.5 in paper. And that brought me over the top!

TWSBI Diamond 580 with De Atramentis Document Brown, 
Pilot Custom Heritage 912 FA with De Atramentis Document Black.





2 comments:

  1. I love all the figures on the last two pages. Like the rest of us...practice makes it so much easier. Good job, Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments, Joan, I recall you were on a roll doing your people sketches at one time. That was how it felt for me and doing the tiny sketches was a hoot! Thanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete