Monday, March 26, 2018

Flashback Sketch Series I

I want to introduce you to several of my sketches predating the creation of this blog.  Platinum Carbon Ink Pen and Moleskine 3.5 in x 5.5 in. 

2016-11-20

Not one minute after the last PA call, a flight gate attendant was heard shouting "LIMA!!! Para Lima, Peru" for flight PUE 301 11:00am.  Several passengers were seen scurrying to be on that flight.

My flight was delayed.  I kept sketching the scene at the departures waiting area.  It would be another hour and a half before they started boarding my flight at 12:20PM.  


At JFK, the ROLEX analog clock caught my attention while waiting at the Baggage Claim #3 area.  It was 11:25AM.




2 comments:

  1. Airports are such good places for sketching. Nice collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True and thank you, Joan, for your kind comment. I just realized you can easily make 100 people sketches at the airport!

      Delete