Saturday, March 17, 2018

Village of Tarrytown, NY

Yesterday afternoon, I took a short drive that led me at the intersection of No.Broadway and Main Street in Tarrytown, NY. 
Luckily, I was able to park at the head of the off-street parking spaces right on No.Broadway!

The unobstructed view was fantastic up until this pickup truck pulled in front of my spot with its flashing blinkers.  Suffice it to say, it sat there long enough to be included in my sketch.  And that turned out to be a good thing!  



2 comments:

  1. It is so hard to find spots to sit in your car where you can get an unobstructed view. You did well even including a nice sketch of the truck that came and blocked your view. (Which happens a lot>)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn’t it? I was thinking of you as I slowly approached that intersection in traffic. I said, “please show me a good spot.” And there it was! And then I thought of you again and Jeff when the truck parked in front of me. Thank you for looking!

      Delete