Friday, March 23, 2018

A resource discovery

I've been glued to James Gurney's blog!  He's the author of Dinotopia book series.  I remember reading them to my daughter and son at bedtime during the 90's.  Together, our imagination easily transport us to that make believe time when people and dinosaurs live together. 

As I slowly track back to the older blog entries, it became clear that his blog is a treasure trove of information.  What a joy to find this resource!  Now, if only I know when to stop backtracking because I need my sleep, too.


2 comments:

  1. Glad you found the party! Check out parka blogs, charles reid, marc taro holmes, shirley trevana, mel stabin, plenty more where this came from. Just ask...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Suzala, for visiting and leaving other respected resource names. I've come across those others mentioned except for Shirley Trevana and Mel Stabin. Party on!

      Delete