Friday, July 13, 2018

The Boathouse in Prospect Park

The weekday NYC Urban Sketchers outing was at the Boathouse in Prospect Park, NY.  I didn't drive to the city.  Just took the 8:31am train.  Since I planned on joining the 5:30PM Pre-Porto meeting later in the day, I thought I'd sketch with my fellow urban sketchers.

I thought the view of the Boathouse from the bridge was really good, I had to sketch it.  From this picture, you'll see a tiny image of me at the far left corner. (Photo credit to Amanda Kavanagh).


A view of the boathouse from the bridge.

Photo credit to Amanda Kavanagh.

2 comments:

  1. Nice sketch. You have really been getting out to sketch lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes, Joan, I’ve been bitten by the urban sketch bug! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete