Friday, July 6, 2018

700 Harbor Place

It was a bit disorienting once I exited out of 850 Canal Street Stamford Passport Office.  I knew I parked in front of the building but this view has to be the back parking area away from the street.  However, this spectacular view of renovated industrial buildings caught my attention.  Glad I brought the sketching tools with me.  

There's a small patch of puddle showing a bit of reflection of the building in the background.  I thought it would be a nice touch to this sketch.  Let's see what happens.  Most of the time, what I had in mind isn't translated well into my sketch.










2 comments:

  1. Love the reflection you added. Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joan. It was a last minute idea that I just threw in there just as it started to rain. And I forgot to measure the width of it. Something to keep in mind for future application. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete