Monday, April 23, 2018

Van Cortland Museum House

This past weekend, the International Sketch Crawl was held at this park and the Van Cortland Museum House was the initial focus for the morning session.  Artists all over the world were supposedly out drawing together that day.  A big thank you to Parker who hosted the event.  Pictures and a scan of the completed sketches were taken at the end of the event.   


The portable sketch easel (PSEV4) was a big help in having a steady support for my hand, acting like a desk, sort of.  I really like that feature!  This was the first time I've taken PSEV4 in a USK weekend outing but I've used it a few other times before.  I'm still learning how to efficiently manage using it (the set up and break down) but it is quite fun and enjoyable to use.  




   

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on this view of the house...you included it all! You looked very comfortable at your easel, so it must be working well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The easel setup is still on the heavy side, I think, but it's working well for now. Thank you, Joan, for your kind comments.

      Delete