Friday, April 20, 2018

North Baptist Church

Today, I found a nice lead parking space on Highland Street that gave me a nice view of this beautiful North Baptist Church along King Street in Port Chester, NY.  Although it was bright and sunny, the weather is still too cold to be outside so I sketched inside my car.

Instead of using a regular sketch book, I settled on using a Series 200 cold press Strathmore Watercolor Paper.  I figured this should be the right material for the job today.  The portable sketch easel made my sketching a bit easier too, I think.  



2 comments:

  1. Nice sketch....much too windy outside today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joan. Yeah, that made it feel much colder. You don't get that warm even though the sun is out. Thanks for looking.

      Delete