Wednesday, April 18, 2018

SONO

It turned out to be a good to sketching day after meeting a friend for lunch in Norwalk, CT.  Along Washington Street, near the corner of North Main and South Main Streets, I found the second open spot from this side of the street.  At first, I wished mine was the first one so that I could see a good view of the railroad bridge.  But that's okay.  I just included this Mazda 6 car in front of me. 

There's a railroad museum at the other end of Washington Street past that intersection and many turn of the century buildings dotted what they call SONO (South Norwalk).  Glad to have done this sketch in the comfort of my car.  It was still cold and I wasn't ready to put out my sketch easel setup.



2 comments:

  1. It was a bit too cold for sketching outside of the car today. This is great...you did a good job on the details of the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although the sun came out for a period of time, it was still too cold for sketching outside . I know you did your mobile sketching today. Thanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete