Saturday, August 11, 2018

Fourth Week of July 2018: Tuesday

Tuesday, July 24



Dad and I took a morning walk at the nearby park but we had a late start.  The intense sun and dry heat greeted us.  It felt hotter here in Parla, Madrid than it was in Porto, Portugal.  We should have left the house much earlier in the day.

Walking in the park with Dad.

In the afternoon, Mom and I did some errands in Madrid (about 30 minutes train ride north of Parla).  She also took this time-lapse video of me doing the direct watercolor sketch of Iglesia de San Andres Apostol in the old district of Madrid not too far from Plaza Mayor.  Thanks to Mom, I've a short video to share with you! 

Waiting at the bus stop with Mom.



2 comments:

  1. I see your mom is a talented filmmaker too. Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Joan! She's a great sport. Showed her how I would film and she nailed it. I had to stop when she said her hands are getting tired. Fun time with her! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete