Sunday, August 12, 2018

Fourth Week of July 2018: Wednesday morning

Wednesday, July 25 (Morning)


I enjoy the leisurely morning walk with Dad because of our conversation.  The stories told along the way, both old and new, are all equally interesting.   We made a stop at the bank for an inquiry that took a long time, then at a cafeteria, and lastly, at the carniceria, before making our way back home.  Using the down time at each of those stops, I sketched what was before me.  





A quick sketch at the cafeteria


At the El Mercadito Carniceria

Sketches of people waiting for their turn at the local bank.







2 comments:

  1. Wonderful sketches of the little moments of your day with your dad. I love the one in the market with the meats hanging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joan. Those little moments with dad I captured in sketches are priceless. I do like that carneceria scene, too. Gracias por su visita!

      Delete